Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I think that KFC logo is very creative because it is different in all ways than any other logo. I think it is also a creative logo because it doesn't contain a lot of colours so it made them popular with only few colours especially red. Also I liked it because it consists only of the person who founded KFC. The only thing I don't like that they don't write the full word on the logo, so that maybe makes people don't know what does KFC stands for. 


I think it is a very creative logo but it is a risk to do at the beginning. I think it could be risky because the people can say what does this represent. But now I really liked it and I think they are very successful by making this logo. Especially that all the people now whenever they see this face or the lines around it they immediately know that it represents Versace. 

I think it is a very creative logo. It is one of my favourite logos because it is very simple and I like simplicity. Also I think it is very easy logo to memorise so all the people can remember what does it stands for. Also I like it because it doesn't have any colours except black so it makes it more remarkable to the people.  

This logo is one of my favourite also because it represents headphones which is all related to music so by making it beats it will be very easy for the people to remember. Also the name beats makes me feel that it is a strong headphones. Also writing the founder of the company beside the name gives him credit and makes the people know him more. 
This is a logo that I don't like because it is not very simple to understand. A lot of people might not understand what does these two letters represent. The first time I saw this logo I didn't understand what does it represent even I wasn't able to read those letters. So I think it isn't a creative logo at all and it can be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment