1) What is your business?
· We make all kind of lenses
2) Describe your business in one sentence
· We make a very high quality of eyeglasses lenses and camera lenses.
3) Who is your target audience?
· My target audience is anyone who wants to have a very high quality lenses.
4) Who are your competitors?
· My competitors are any other lenses company who makes the same products.
5) What makes them better/worse than your product/service?
· They are worse than my product because my company is the biggest lenses company in the world. It uses very high quality of raw materials. Also we only hire people from top 10 universities.
6) Do you currently have an identity?
· The company is known for more than 50 years.
7) (If your answer to #6 is no, skip this question) What do you like about it and what don’t you like about it?
· I like that it is old because every one knows it and knows how good it is.
1) How do you want your image to be seen in two years?
· I want to see it in a better place with more advanced products.
2) If your company was an animal, what animal would it be and why?
· Eagle because it has a perfect and strong vision.
3) If your company/brand was a person, who would it be and why?
· Salvino D'Armate because he is the one who created the eye glasses.
4) If your company/brand was an object, what would it be?
· A lens because my company is about lenses.
5) If your customer was a cartoon character, who would it be?
· Hans Moleman (The Simpsons) because he is wearing eyeglasses.